Al-Ghad for Education and Training, which was established in 1428 AH, is one of the most important companies of the group specialized in investment in the fields of private, post-secondary and higher education, in addition to the educational equipment and facilities.It represents an administrative and financial reference for the various educational institutions in the group.
- Establishment and operation of schools in all stages of education for students (Arabic and English).
- The establishment of private university colleges.
- The establishment of health institutes.
- The establishment of higher training institutes.
- The establishment of institutes specialized in women’s training.
- Establishment of training and rehabilitation centers.
- Establishment of vocational rehabilitation institutes and centers for the disabled, schools and institutes for people with special needs.